Sunday, August 4, 2013

My bags are not yet packed...

For the past days, I've been prepping myself on my impending trip. I have watched a lot of videos on youtube on how to pack smart and travel light. This,  this and this. I've pretty much got everything covered (I think). 


I've tried doing a hands-on practice. For some reason, I still couldn't get the hang of it. Oh well...as the cliche goes, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. And I'm trying my darnedest! Having a petite frame, it's quite a challenge globetrotting while carrying a huge backpack. I'm prepared to eat where the locals like to eat (except liver, yuck!). Anyway, while browsing the net for possible itinerary, I came  across a Groupon offer to Siem Reap which is very tempting. Alrightyyy...I will have to turn the other check as I prefer to travel in 4 countries in a single trip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment